Sunday, September 21, 2008

Toilet Paper

Just as I started to get adjusted to the crawling at 100mph we’ve entered a new phase of movement. Although Fin is not walking yet, he’s standing up on his own and getting into things that way. Yesterday during a “down” day I noticed he’d wandered off from his pile of toys and was MIA. Here’s where I found him:

Here is what I'm afraid the next few months will bring: (This is Maysen when he was 9mo old) Is there a trend going here?

This was the last nice week of the summer here in Oregon. The rain is starting to set in and so are the chilly temperatures. We enjoyed it by swinging outside and seeing how high Maysen could get. One new thing fall brings to us: Maysen LOVES going to the highschool football games. We live right next to the highschool and Mase can see the stadium lights from our living room. When they're on, he knows the game is going to start and we MUST go. It's really fun. We end up walking over with friends who also live in our cul-de-sac.

Here is our fall/Halloween-ready house. I love fall ...


The Oregon Ducks lost yesterday in Autzen Stadium. BOOOO :-( I'm hoping they can pick back up and continue a great season ... I'm hoping so that my husband will get out of his depressed funk because the Ducks lost. Maybe I should go pout because my favorite shoes were out of stock when I went to go buy them ...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so funny. Jonas and Miranda both have gotten into the toliet paper thing. YUCK! I understand about the down husband about the game. We are in the same boat. Love ya. I love fall also. Jess

Anonymous said...

We had the magic toilet paper ride too!! Sometimes the apparatus felt the fury too!! Love Mom

L&D said...

Oh them toilet papering lovin' boys. Seriously. So friggen funny.