Thursday, September 25, 2008

Irony

After blogging the bit about not really wanting to sell/move right now, I got a call at noon yesterday for a viewing. Thankfully Fin was sleeping and I had planned to be gone from 4-? to meet Nate for Halloween costume shopping and dinner. So I busted my rear and mowed and cleaned house. Now that I have my mindset that I am going to miss our neighborhood to the point of tears when I think about leaving - we have a potential buyer. They are an Alaskan couple - he works off the fishing ships in Alaska and he's only in town a week every few months. He has been house hunting with his realtor for 4 days now and leaves in 5 days and he is wanting to buy something before he leaves. He LOVES our house and they have moved it to the top of their property list. He has to bring his spouse over to see it before any decisions are made, but if she likes it, they'll offer. Emotional rollercoaster!!

PS: Maysen - Mr Incredible Griffin - dragon

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Congrats! I knew it was going to sell. Sad that you have to move from your nice neiborhood family.... The boys are going to be so cute. Can't wait to see you guys soon.
Love ya Jess