Saturday, January 26, 2008

.... the rest of the story:

"Something tells me this is illegal and I'll pay for this, but it's fun," thinks Maysen.

"I should have listened to my gut instincts, now I'm stuck!"

"Hmmm, now what?"

"....if I yank here ..."

"Ciao Baby!!"

The saying is so true: When it rains, it pours. Last week Maysen contracting a virus causing runny nose, cough, etc. I contracted it through Maysen, but has left me with a very painful throat and right ear that I’m sure has some infection in it. Been living on Motrin lately. Last night before bedtime, Maysen came out saying “My tummy doesn’t feel good”. Thinking it was some big ploy to stay up longer, I disregarded and sent him to bed. On our way to bed, we checked on Fin in his room and upon walking down the hall, smelled something “not right”. Upon further investigation, discovered Maysen had thrown up in his bed, turned around, and went right back to sleep. That took major undertaking of the bed apart to get clean. At 1am while feeding Griffin, I heard him start to wimper and decided to bottle prop for a second and check on him. He met me in the hallway throwing up. It was a long night, to say the least. We were supposed to have Nate’s brother and family down for the 2nd weekend in a row, but both cancelled due to sick kids. Will it ever end?? Maybe they’ll get to meet Griffin when he’s 6mo old in the summer when all the bugs have gone away…

Blog wouldn’t be complete without uploading some pictures of Griffin. Mighty handsome boy if I do say so myself!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So so so precious. I can't wait to see him. Lemme know when the plague goes away. I'll come down. Love you all. Give my Bean and Goldfish kisses!

xxoo