Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My life: Shoveling snow while it's still snowing.

I don't feel like I can keep up with anything. I can't imagine working fulltime right now. Just when I get something cleaned up, something else falls apart. As I sit writing this, Mase just walked around the corner, naked and wet, stating "We're taking a shower!" He meant him and 4 stuffed animals. I "just" cleaned up our laundry room floor - damn the sock that ended up in our draining sink - inhibiting it from draining. I guess my floor got a good mopping!

And now Fin is ready for another feeding. The good news: Fin slept in his crib last night for the first time. He woke up ONCE to eat at 2am and that was it. Of course, since tonight is my night, everything will fall apart. 2 nights ago when it was my turn, I got 3hrs of sleep. Fin did really well, but Maysen is sick so keeping him from coughing out his lung was a struggle. Do you think Nate just sleeps through everything? Because I have yet to get a night like that ...

Crying boy ....

1 comment:

Ej said...

Amen sista! There is always one day of the week that seems 10x worse than the rest - and I think that day was today!!

We will survive this and one day they'll be out with their friends and we'll be missing these days ;-)