Friday, January 18, 2008

Ghost

Uh huh ... that's what we thought ..

This was the scene that unfolded last night while we thought Mase was playing in HIS room. That is, until he came waltzing out with the baby powder – flinging it all over the walls as he walked. Lately, you get exhaustion mixed with “I’m the baby” syndrome and it hasn’t been pretty. We’ve been sneezing baby powder since yesterday!

Today Nate’s mom came and spent most of the day with me. We had a great time just chatting away. She had to hold and see Fin with her own eyes to make sure he was OK. He’s doing great, in fact he actually slept well last night! He only woke up twice to eat, falling asleep after each feeding. And … as if that wasn’t great enough, I discovered I could sleep on my side again without feeling as though my guts were being ripped out of me! It was a great night – and tonight’s my night off again!

We’re doing the dreaded potty training with Maysen now. It’s been a long time coming, but I didn’t want to start it while pregnant, knowing he’d probably revert once Fin was born. He’s doing really well now. At home he wears his underwear not having any accidents. Today he’s had a few, but that’s ok. We’re not being negative about it just being persistent. We say “can you make the water yellow??” … then the next time we’ll say “how about purple?” He likes to prove us wrong with the colors.

American Idol is back … and my favorite time of the show – the people who think they can sing but truly can’t. I find such joy in other’s embarrassment. I know, I should be shot, but I do!! It makes my day J

Off to nighty night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sweet babies!

L&D said...

Ok, the pics of Maysen kill me!
Curious boys.
Griffin is mighty handsome.

Ej said...

Yikes - at least it was only powder and not the diaper cream or vasaline - I have several friends who's kids spread that around and we are talking weeks before it comes out of their hair!