Thursday, January 24, 2008

My own bed!

Here's Fin sleeping in his own bed. He's slept in it for the last few nights, and it's working well. Nate and I certainly sleep better - and I can rest because we have a video monitor so I can see him sleeping and breathing!


Griffin's sick now. Nothing huge, but this morning after his bath I realized that he was pretty snotty - and only got worse today. He's not really coughing, no fever, and eating OK so he's doing OK. I'm just thankful that I knew his immunity studies are all back and all OK so I don't have to worry about if this virus will put us back in the hospital.

Had to take Bailey (our doggie) to the vet today for a cyst on her paw. The vet said she'll have to surgically remove it. Why not one more thing!

Learned today Nate's mom is going to come to OHSU with us for Fin's consult. I'm glad she is - it's been nice having her so involved. It's very ... comforting. Not having my own parents close and able to be so involved, it's comforting to me to have that parent-support from Nate's parents. It'll be nice having one more set of ears and questions up there with us.

Off to the hot tea I go ... my throat's been killing me today. And for those keeping track: Maysen told me twice today he had to go to the bathroom! Totally on his own. "Mommy I need to go potty." He even told me he had to poop --- and did!! I have to thank the Lord for one relief.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Fin in his crib, sleeping sideways and his hand up around his head. Sooooo cute. Love Mom