Friday, April 20, 2007

WiFi at PDX

Currently sitting at PDX waiting for our flight to LAX. Maysen has his monkey leash because I would be in a panic if we didn't have it. He has his own luggage which he refused to "check" so we have our Lightning McQueen suitcase with wheels that he is lugging around the airport, with monkey leash on. I'm sure you got the visual. Couldn't snap a pic of it because my camera was in bag #7 and I wasn't going to snag it. I'll take pics on the plane.

Weather when we land is supposed to be chilly and rainy. Wait! Isn't that what we're LEAVING in Oregon? I'm hoping the sun comes out, they're wrong, and it's super warm!

Meanwhile I got new Orbitz gum - Mint Mojito or something like that. Yea - it takes like orangy-all purpose cleaner with a kick of mint. Would no recommend it. What's up with the Orbits' commercials, anyway? They're just ... creepy-weird.

Better go track my boys down as I'm hoping we get to preboard soon ....

No comments: