Thursday, April 19, 2007

Vacation Time!

Sorry I've been sorta MIA on the blog-scene lately. This week has been crazy. We are leaving for vacation tomorrow afternoon. After I have a pedicure and wax at London Spa at 2pm I'm going to pick Maysen up, pick Nate up, then we'll drive to Portland and stay in a hotel near the airport. I plan to just relax ... get there in time for dinner, maybe order room service or we may go to the lounge/restaurant in the hotel and eat. Afterward, take Maysen swimming at the indoor pool, then hit the sack. We'll get up Friday AM and take the hotel shuttle to PDX to catch our flight to Los Angeles at 11:00am.

LA traffic is something I'm not looking forward to. We're renting a car and then driving the 70mi to Lake Elsinore where my dad is residing for the moment. They have a giant 40ft fifthwheel they said we could stay with them in, but ... um. I need my own space, especially with a 2yr old. But we're very excited. We're going to stay at the lake Fri-Tuesday then we're heading up to Anaheim Tuesday night - Friday AM and go to Disneyland. We'll return home Friday afternoon.

I'm taking my laptop in hopes to post during our vacation. However, if I do not, rest assured that I will be writing y'all when I get home. Have a good week!!

No comments: