Monday, April 9, 2007

Nabisco Settlement?


Imagine my surprise when I was munching on some Reduced Fat Wheat Thins when I pulled this out of the box. At first I wondered what Maysen had thrown in the box, etc but then I realized that this was an actual piece of blue plastic that was baked INTO the wheat thin! I thought about how much I could get out of Nabisco with a lawsuit had I choked on this beast.

So, in other news. I have "walking pneumonia". I woke up with yet another fever and my wheezing last night kept me up. So I went to the doctor and she told me I had to take the rest of the week off. I feel like I want to paint the house .. after I clean it all. Only because I'm on a Medrol Dose Pack, which is a boost of steriod along with my steriod inhaler. So, I'm vibrating right now and look forward to trying to sleep tonight. I have been threatened by my motherinlaw to stay in bed, couch, or chair - or she will drive over from Baker City! I'd better behave. Should rain the rest of the week so I won't have to fight Maysen. He'll go to Bonnie's like normal on Wednesday and Nate might stay home one day this week. I overdid it and never rested, and this is my punishment. To the cough syrup I go ...

2 comments:

L&D said...

Happy Vibrating!

When you're done cleaning feel free to head on over to my place.

Get better soon.

kelly ens said...

hope you feel better sooN!