Friday, April 6, 2007

Bunny Tracks

Maysen has been getting ripped off at Easter every year so far, so this weekend we're going to make up for it. His first Easter I had strep throat and it was soggy so we didn't do anything. Last year there was a complete downpour so not much happened last year. So, this year now that he's older I hope it'll be more fun for him.

If anyone is looking for a fun Easter tradition, I have a fun one for you that your kids will remember for a long time. It's sort of a take off of Santa/Christmas. My parents used to put flour out all over the kitchen table and the "Easter Bunny" would come in the middle of the night and leave our Easter baskets on the table. To "catch" the Easter Bunny and have proof he was there, he would leave his bunny tracks in the flour (mom and dad's two fingers made the bunny tracks). We thought it was soooo cool to have caught the Easter Bunny.

I am hoping my family gets well. Nate has had congestion, fever, cough for 3 days. Maysen still has a horrid cough. And I've been nauseated/fever/cough since yesterday. So! I'm hoping everyone is well enough to go to grandma's tomorrow for dinner and the Easter egg hunt. And so the fun continues. I'm heading to bed ... maybe to throw up first. I'm not sure which.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Lord. I completely forgot about that!