Sunday, December 31, 2006

Great Scott!

I know I'm a tad late on the draw, but here are a few pictures of Maysen from Christmas. I'm always behind the camera so sorry none of me in my PJs :) Not that I would allow a camera pointed at me within 100 feet while I sported my bed head!

Check out these rain boots! Aren't they the coolest things? Kidorable has the most awesome kid apparel stuff I've seen around. And this oak train was probably the best find I made. Since you probably all know that Maysen is absolutely ADDICTED to trains, this not only is a pull train with engine and 2 cars, but it's also a block-train. I am lucky to have this picture to revert to, as I look at the blocks now and wonder who they all fit back on the train...

And this is Maysen's new "IKE". It's a retro Radio Flyer tricycle. His feet *barely* reach the pedals but I figure by spring/summer it'll be just right. All day Christmas day he just sat on it, ringing the bell. Yea, we're talking I was hearing bells in my sleep. But we had fun pushing him around on it through the house. Soon he'll be able to wear his rain boots (despite the non-stop Oregon rain!) and ride this down the sidewalk.

And in about 2hrs and counting it'll be 2007!! Do you remember watching Back to the Future II? It was based on being in the year 2015 and I remember thinking that it had some pretty awesome stuff (my favorite was the HoverBoard idea) in it. But I also remember thinking it wasn't too out of line for what might happen in 2015 (considering it was written in 1989). Back in 1989 I couldn't begin to FATHOM the year 2015 ... well ladies and gents ... it's only 8yrs away. Before I know it I'll be 40. Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Bean! He's so cute. I love: "AAAUNTIEEE!"

Looking forward to next weekend. :)

Jenn

Leslie said...

I know ... we are too. Maysen was doing the "AUNTIE" while balling his fists up ... he misses his auntie.