Saturday, October 11, 2008

Boo Boo

Today was Griffin's first significant Boo-Boo. In honesty it wasn't that big of a deal. He went after Maysen's Leapster and was flinging it around chewing on the corner. He laid back and it fell on his face, cutting his left eyelid. We hear shrieking, and I see blood, so I guess it was his first significant one, with blood anyway. Maysen was about the same age when he had his first very similar Oopsie with the lamp. Must be the age.


I'll leave on a Happy note ... hehe. This is the life at my house these days. I can't remember what he did for this Time Out. I think it was either the 3rd or 4th time he knocked his brother over on purpose. I'm starting to re-think this 'having kids 3yrs apart' thing. 3 years old isn't a very fun phase/age for little babies to contend with. Ahhh, the joys! (I showed his how ridiculous he looked in Time Out and he laughed and said, "I'm a Silly Willy!")

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Poor Griffin! Oh the joys of having kids who some how love time out. Or at least it feels like it because you always seem to send them there....We have one of those at our house. Who loves her cousins with all her heart! Love you.

Ej said...

We too are in the 'beat your sibling up' phase! I have seen a very similar face on J-man when he is sitting in time out.

Being a nurse I am sure you handle the blood better than most of us - baby G bit her tongue on the weekend - my hubby just about passed out :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mr. M..........I thought I heard some sirens ans now I find out it was you yelling your head off! Uncle Bob about keeled over laughing 'cause he was here and you were doing your yelling at home! Well, Your Bonnie loves you!