Sunday, September 30, 2007

You've gotta see these:

Apparently we have a little Shower Singer. He was in the shower and just started belting it out! For those of you who don't know the words to "The B.I.B.L.E", it goes: "The B.I.B.L.E, Yes that's the book for me. I stand alone on the Word of God, the B.I.B.L.E!" (just so you can interpret) Then of course we go through the ABCs.

Then the other day right before school, Dan Zanes from The Noggin Channel came on and Maysen just started dancing away!!! I couldn't help but stop and record it. Too darn cute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LITTLE BEAN! He's singing his ABC's so well now. Auntie's so proud! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks for the pumpkin patch!

Ej said...

So funny!

kelly ens said...

CUTE videos!

L&D said...

I love that shower singing one. The 3 year old accent. So adorable.
And then he tells you to go away. Classic!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Zombie Jeebus. That's the cutest thing ever. :O :O :O

Les, I think you have a mini-Pavarotti on your hands....