Wednesday, August 29, 2007

boy conversation

First, you must look at my ultrasound pictures below. If you've already seen them, take another quick look at them. Of course you know what they are, but to a 3yr old, I guess it can be confusing. Tonight I had my blog up and Mase came in. I lifted him up to the desk, he got real close to the computer and loooooked at the ultrasound pictures.

Me: What is that, Mase?
Mase: Uhhhhh, Oooooo! It's a *gets quiet* .... a dark cave. Shhhhh, owls are sleeping.

I busted out laughing. Ahhhh, the imaginations they possess.

2 comments:

L&D said...

Boys. So funny.

So to clarify the whole canadian nursing school thing......I have one more year of school until I graduate. The province I live in hires 3rd and 4th year student to work during the summer as undergraduate nurses (which is what I did). I can do about 95% of what an RN can do, so because of a huge nursing shortage in Canada they need all the help they can get.....so by hiring undergraduate nurses, we get money, some experience being on the floor and are very well rounded nurses by the time we graduate. It's a fantastic program.

One more year of this. One more year. I'm just soooooo over school.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! You wonder where they come up with this stuff. Had you watched Animal Planet? ha ha. NaNaNuNu