Saturday, August 4, 2007

Trainin' Him Right


We did some yard work today. Well, Nate did. I cleaned windows and cut part of our dogwood tree down. I know - are you crazy pregnant lady!? Yes, I think I am. It's amazing when you get rest how much you can do! Maysen helped me clean windows until I was re-washing them. So, Nate put him to work cleaning his own window on his playhouse!


This one was trained well, too!

Maysen has reverted back to getting up late at night. I know, what's up with that!? Over the last week he's been getting up at 3am, then 4am and so on until Nate finally goes in and lays on the ground until he falls back asleep. The only good part is that he's so tired he falls back asleep late and sleeps until 9am. But, I'd rather he just sleep through the night again. So I feel like we're starting over with trying to get a full night's sleep out of him. The challenges never cease.

We're heading to the coast tomorrow to spend a "family" day together. Nate is going to Seattle on Wednesday and Maysen and I are going to California to visit my dad and Jo. It'll be Sunday before we see eachother again, so we're going to spend the day together. Maybe hit ChuckECheese on the way home.

Bailey worked hard today ...

1 comment:

L&D said...

Love it how Maysen tried to help out. So something mine would do too. Boys they are so funny.