Monday, August 27, 2007

It's A ......

.... we don't know. The Scovil black clould has once again loomed over our heads and Baby II was very shy about things. That mixed in with the ultrasound tech totally SUCKED! First we walked in and at our old OB office they video'd the whole thing. This tech said she'd tape AFTER she got the pictures for the doctor. 90 seconds left of the hour-long ultrasound, she popped the tape in and got a whopping 90 seconds of video in, after which she takes the tape out and says "Oh, I'm not sure if that even recorded or not. Oops." Out of the 42 pictures she took for the doctor, she gave us THREE. I got about 2 pages worth of Maysen.

So, long story made short, the baby is healthy, proportionate, and on track. According to this ultrasound I am about a week further along that originally thought, stating 20w4d today, with a due date of January 12th. It will change probably every time I go in, but that is what it said today! My blood pressure has been elevated on past visits (today was explainable!) so I am having another ultrasound in 4 weeks! Hopefully this one will show a bit more!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby girl!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

I think it's a boy!

L&D said...

OH brother. Unbelievable.
I was totally getting excited about which sex....and then I'm shot down. Sigh.

Leslie said...

Tell me about it, Running!!! Know how to do an ultrasound? Head down to Oregon and we'll get this thing done!!

Anonymous said...

I'm still rolling with a little boy. ;-)