Monday, March 19, 2007

Once was lost ...

... but now is found. So, remember me blogging about one of the reasons we got new rings? *click here* (Read the part about losing my wedding band) Well. Saturday night, I was giving Maysen a bath. I had put my rings and my bracelet up on the counter and as I was drying Maysen off and playing our usual "Where'd Maysen go?" and he reached up and knocked my wedding band off the sink, onto the floor, and it went right down the air vent in the floor. Horrified I just sat there as if any movement might cause it to be lost forever. So I call for Nate, who came in and was able to fetch it out. It was like a sign. *BAM* It hit me. I thought "I wonder if that, perhaps, could be where my old wedding band could have gone?" So, Nate runs to the other bathroom, takes up the airvent. And what does he find?? Well, first he found this: *click here* ... then he found my band!!! That and all kinds of wicked junk down there for the last few years. We're going to have the stones taken out and made into a pendant or bracelet. That'll be a project for Mr Man to figure out. I might get it for my 50th wedding anniversary.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I'm so sick of March Madness I could scream.

3 comments:

L&D said...

But you got your rings back....plural!!!!!!!! Wahoooooooo.

Anonymous said...

Yay!

Jenn

kelly ens said...

sweet!