Thursday, March 29, 2007

2004 BMW 325i

Sorry this has taken so long ... as some of you have emailed asking for pics of the car. So we've had our car for almost a month now and it's still as much fun as when we first bought it. We still have our van and truck - but I had forgotten how fun a car is to drive. I love my van (lots of room for Costco shopping!) - and Nate loves his truck (handy for moving big things or hauling mulch) - they're both way to handy to have around. But man are cars fun to drive! I'm glad I have one again ...

Can you tell I love my new car? Even Maysen says "No! Take momma's car" and points when the possibility of taking the van arises.

Side view of the car. The ugly dirt behind it is where we're having concrete poured so Nate can park his truck there. Only the van and car now go in the garage.

Back end view of the car and ugly dirt pile that is to be concrete slab.

The inside still actually has the "new car" smell. Especially when it's warm. I thought it would be hot because of the black leather but no, it actually isn't hot at all.
..................................................................................
Today was beautiful ... almost 70 here in Oregon. The blinds guy should be here any time to restring 2 of my blinds. Then in about a half hour I'm on my way out to meet the new Monday babysitter. Will probably end up having dinner out and come home to an air-fresh house. I love spring ... I got out this afternoon and got some nice pictures of my yard opening up to spring. I'll post more about that later ... Happy Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you Sat! :D

Jenn