Friday, March 3, 2006

Pregnant Nate

*ring-ring*
Me: Hello?
Nate: *sigh* Have you seen the hammer?
Me: ...I don't know. Last time I saw it I think it was ontop of the freezer in the garage.
Nate: I know! I used it and swear I put it right back on the freezer because I knew I was going to need it again soon. But now I can't find it anywhere .... I swear, someone is coming in here and stealing our hammers!

side note: we lost a hammer about a month ago that we still, to this day, can't find the thing ANYWHERE. So we went and bought another one, which would be the one in question.

Me: Uh--
Nate: I mean, I've looked everywhere and it just disappeared into thin air.
Me: Well, have you looked by the freezer? Or maybe behind it?
Nate: YES! I've looked everywhere! The only place I didn't look w--"
Me: Huh?
Nate: Nevermind. I found it.
Me: You did? Where?
Nate: Inside the freezer.


Does he sound like a total pregnant woman or what?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe. That's awesome. I've put a box of cereal into the fridge before. Don't ask.

Jenn

Anonymous said...

My chair needs a seatbelt -- that made me laugh almost hard enough to fall off of it. :-)

Leslie said...

It was pretty funny, but it really wasn't until later. When I was thinking "What a minute? In the freezer?" and then I just visualized the find. :-) Silly.