Thursday, January 18, 2007

Eesh Ooo.


We got more snow on Tuesday. It started out with freezing rain, but then started snowing. I've been lucky enough to have the bad weather hit on my day off so I don't have to drive around during it. I decided not to take Mase out in the snow because it was just ... WET. Not the fun fluffy snow you're used to. So, he'd be soaked ... and wet. Uh, no thanks.

We got our cat, Bird, from the pound 6 years ago. She's a very small kitty and has always been sorta sickly. She never goes outside when it's cold ... so how is it still possible that she always has green boogers in her nose? When she sneezes ... WATCH OUT. She'll blow snot everywhere. What cat does that!? Which reminds me...I was changing Bean's diaper today and I sneezed. Guess what I hear..."Eesh Ooo". Which translates to "Bless You". They really do watch and learn from everyone around them. Scary ....

PS: Thanks KERS for the help on the collage idea via picasa! Yipee! Now I match you and EJ! I try not to copy you guys too much ;-)

1 comment:

kers said...

no probs...i stole it from ej!! how did it work out...no problem??