Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bored at Target

Wa-La ... my new spare bathroom!! This is what happens when you get 10hrs of sleep because someone falls asleep. I was so energized today! I hit up Costco where I found THE cutest 3 piece Calvin Klein outfit for Maysen; jeans, long sleeved button-up shirt, and argyle sweater for $25! I bought a 3T so he can wear it all fall/winter next year, assuming he'll fit. Although they're saying he's in the 90% in height, I'm finding a lot of stuff not fitting him normally. So, hopefully it'll fit next autumn. Anyway - this is my new bathroom!!!! This happened while I was looking for the below toy organizer for Maysen's room while walking around Target. I decided "I don't like how my spare bathroom looks" and woo-la! New bathroom. Everything is new ... so then I went into super-cleaning mode because you can't put new stuff up in a dirty bathroom. So out came the bleach and gloves.

But just before I put this bathroom together, I put this Sponge Bob (which I'm not that big of a fan, but it's in his closet, so oh well) toy organizer. We needed some organization with the toys ... it wasn't near big enough but it's a start. Keeping them arranged will be the struggle - one in which I don't even plan on winning, but I can pretend can't I?

On a lighter note, I caught a massive GI Bleed in a patient yesterday - pretty stoked about that. She was totally free of symptoms and I urged labs and she was bleeding through her stomach - and on an anticoagulant (which thins your blood). So, that was my pat on the back from yesterday ... or for the week. Can't get much better than that. Except hearing Maysen's new saying of "HOLY SMOKES" which is more like "oe-moke!" Simple things ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Love the burgundy & gold! "oe moke"......you've been busy.