Sunday, February 8, 2009

My favorite things:

1) Feeling of jumping into bed with new/clean sheets

2) Smell of crock-pot chili on a cold/rainy day

3) tick-toc of an antique clock in the otherwise-silent room

4) Listening to the rain/wind from my warm bed

5) Hearing Nate come home at 5:00

6) putting away groceries (I know .. shush)

7) Freshly popped popcorn

8) Baby snores

9) Unexpectedly turing on a TV show from your childhood

10) Watching Maysen sing in the shower/school programs

11) .. Via mom ... Watching snow fall on Christmas Day 2008. Considering we never get snow, let alone 3 constant hours of huge-white-flakes on CHRISTMAS DAY was very magical.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your favorite things. I would add another watching the snow fall on Christmas day. Love Mom