Friday, February 20, 2009

In light of a few afternoons that have been filled with never-ending Time-Outs for Maysen, tomorrow Nate and I are going on a date with Maysen. We haven't done it but for a few times since Griffin has been born and it's about time. Grandma Bobbi is going to have some alone/cuddle time with Griffin while Daddy, me, and Maysen go do some mini-golf, pizza, and bowling. I'm hoping his acting out lately is only in response to needing some Mommy/Daddy attention.

Then it's off with some friends to take the kids to gynmastics, which really is like taking them to psycho ward ... padded walls for them to go nuts on, scream, kick, and bounce insanely around. Seems a little demonic. But to those who have kids under the age of 5 you know exactly when I mean when I say that it sounds heavenly. Better the padded castle/room/pit than my tiny-walled house.

I think we'll all sleep well tomorrow. I'll have pics from our special day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like you guys are going to have lots of fun together... I know what you mean... we go to the bounce house for the same purpose. Love it!!! Means peace for the mommy!!!!:)