Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fin Show

I got my camera out this afternoon and took some shots of Griffin post bath. His hair happens to be the most curly during this time, so it made for some extra cute points. He sure is handsome, and starting to sport the same chin Maysen has. Boxy chin that is.







We're in the middle of Christmas Program Music Practice at school with Maysen. My gosh you'd think they were practicing Graduation Ceremonies or something. Maysen has this elaborate schedule, complete with calendar. Normally goes 3 days a week for 3 hrs. Not now. Let's see, this week he goes all 5 days, with an hour here, 4 hours here, 45 minutes here. Sheesh! All for when the night comes and half the kids look out at the darkness, half scared, half "who cares", halfway singing "Silent Night" with their hands up their skirts/down their pants. But that's what makes it great, right??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now if that's not cute I don't know what is!!! Love You MomSher

Anonymous said...

He's a handsome boy. As I told Nate, you guys know how to spawn. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow Fin has sure grown up! I just love all the curls too. You have such handsome boys! Vicki