Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday Chuckle


My dad sent us a package containing the boys' Christmas presents. "Wow!" I thought, "this would be a great box to send THEIR Christmas gifts back to them in." Away I went packaging the box back up, standing in the Post Office line for 25min, $21.00 and 3 days later and I had that goldmine package at my doorstep. Nate exclaims, "They sent it back!" .. "Why?" ... "Oh." Upon looking closer at the box, the Postal Service did exactly what they were supposed to do, because we never changed the address. We spent $21 to mail that hummer directly back to ourselves. This time I'll "Return To Sender" this thing so it gets back to them ... and for free!

1 comment:

L&D said...

Holy blonde moment. That's exactly something I would do. But so funny! Merry Christmas.