Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Finish Line

Ta Da! Our little boy has been sitting up now for a bit, but just got pics recently. And he loves it!! You pick him up and he arches his back like 'I can do this, thank you!" He certainly is growing up and what a handsome little fella he's turning into!!

And with that, I'll close with the fact that tonight was his last dose of phenobarb. It's been a long long road with that junk and I'm glad it's over. I ponder over if he even notices, as his 1cc he's been getting over the last week is merely a swig. The last couple of nights he hasn't even finished his big honkin bottle which is what I mix it in, so I don't think there will be any big changes tomorrow at nigh-night time. We'll see. I'm just glad it's over ....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see and love on every one next weekend! :D

Anonymous said...

Mr. Handsome!!! What a great picture. I'm glad your done with the meds too. Just nice to move on. Love ya. MomSher

L&D said...

yay! Congrats on finishing the meds! You must be relieved.

The boy is getting more adorable every picture taken.

Ahem. And I must say the photo of you and the husband on the sidebar is simply divine. Your dress! Oh my.....stunning on you!

Leslie said...

Yes, well. That that was pre-children. I'm hoping to get back there someday!!! :-) Thank you, though!!