Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today and tomorrow Nathan is taking an Engineering class put on by Weyerhaeuser. They flew the teacher out here from Denver. He has a light week because of it, only working half days Thurs/Fri. Tonight, Nate’s supervisor is taking everyone from the Engineering class and their spouses out to dinner tonight along with the teacher. I actually get to endure a NIGHT OUT AMONG ADULTS? The world must be ending … something’s going to happen. Ooo! Maybe I should buy a Lotto ticket since the jackpot is near $230mill. Nah, it should be fun. I’m usually uncomfortable around crowds of people – especially those I don’t even know. But, I’ll order a margarita and all will be good. Hopefully Bonnie will have the kids bathed (since Maysen LOVES to take a bath in their garden tub) and he’ll fall asleep on the way home.

Big Brother is on tonight again and I am hoping that James gets evicted. I absolutely *loved* the twist that Ryan threw on the crew. Well, if no one watches then you don’t know what the hell I’m talking about!

Oh, and here are some pics I got of the boys today on Maysen’s bed. I had to use the “Stop like the red light” to keep him still. Whatever works, eh?

1 comment:

Ej said...

Margaritas - yum, time with adults YAHOO!