Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bubbleland

It was another big bubble day in our household on Saturday. This is what happens when you put mondo bubble bath in a jetted tub. Maysen was in hog heaven – there was about 2ft of bubbles. It was too great to not take pictures of this moment. I won’t show the nudie shots I got of Nate *wink*.

This week has been great as far as weather is concerned. We got a lot of our weeding done in the last few days. The rain and chilly air is about to settle back in for another week, so it felt good getting it done. It also felt good to get the windows open and get some fresh air in the house.

Friday we’re taking Maysen to see Horton Hears a Who while Grandma keeps Griffin for the afternoon. I am loving Nathan having Friday afternoons off.

Peace offering: Trade popsicle for our freedom. (hehe) I was watching Supernanny the other day and I made a keen observation: Why is it that all the families she goes to have really nice homes? They all have the stainless steel, marble counters, big house. You never see Jo whipping up to the trailer house down in the South with 27 kids blowing out every window to greet her while the hounds howl at her. Just …. Interesting. Having said that, does anyone feel like they could be a Supernanny contestant about every other day? I know I do!

And this is what we find after a night of "I don't want to go to sleep". It was quite a feat trying to get him out from under the bed!!

Big Brother is on ....gotta go. Hey - priorities! Is anyone else watching??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How hilarious! Your photos are amazing. You should enter them into contests and stuff. I look on your Flickr site and see most of them, and WOW! Your kids are gorgeous and I love the "spunk" your family has. Keep up the good work. Kac

Anonymous said...

Love the under the bed pose. What a great dad to do a bubble bath with his son.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures. Do I not agree that there are days I feel I need the supernanny at my house, like the observation if it also. Love the under the bed picture.
Rochelle