Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Reversed?


Has anyone ever experienced night-sickness? Of course Sunday I was feeling great! No symptoms of pregnancy at all. That is, until Monday. Starting at about 7pm I started feeling nauseated and just an overall feeling of crumminess. Tuesday, woke up feeling great until Tuesday night, then nausea. "Ok, whats going on?" I'm thinking. Tonight? Same story. At 8:30 I start getting nauseated and a full/bloated feeling that I just have to lay down. So what's with having it backwards?

I made my first OB appointment today. I'm sad to say the doctor who delivered Maysen will not be delivering this new baby. I liked Dr H a lot, but she stopped delivering at the 2nd of 2 local hospitals. She's the mother of 3 small kids and being called from one hospital to the other was taking up too much time. I like the 2nd hospital so much better as the rooms are just like hotel suites. Private bathroom with jetted tub, bed for husband/family, fridge/microwave, TV/VCR, rocker/glider. It is just so home-like and that was very important to me post-CSection. So, I made my first appointment with my new OB doctor, Dr F for July 6th.

2 comments:

Ej said...

I too tend to feel yuckier at night - I think because I am tired after a long day.

Anonymous said...

Try soda crackers and a fizzy soda like 7-up. I had 24 hour "morning" sickness when I was carrying Katie.