Friday, May 4, 2007

Choo Choo Tongue!



This is the caricature picture we had done at Knott's Berry Farm in California. (And this is us stuck on Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland due to technical difficulties). The guy who was drawing took about 6min, and I was amazed at how well he did considering Maysen did NOT want to hold still!

Maysen has started using his tongue to help him with fine motor skills such as getting his train set just right on the track. I captured a few really cute ones tonight:





I'm getting a DVD camcorder for Mother's Day!! We didn't have a video camera during Maysen's birth - and regreted it, so got one. The video has to be transferred to VHS, blah blah blah but in January when I went to video him out in his first snow, the picture didn't work. We regretted not having on at Disneyland so that's my Mommy's Day gift!! We're going to get it tomorrow. Maybe then I'll be able to put snazzy clips on here like some of my friends have!!

No comments: