Saturday, April 1, 2006

New Yard






Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this past week was spent doing yard work with my in-laws. They came from Eastern Oregon to help us get our yard ready for our first spring. Some projects included putting a 5" border of mulch around our whole yard (didn't realize how big our yard was), cutting our garden back and bordering it and strawberry boxes next to our house, building rhododendron mound up front, and much more. I don't have any before pictures, but here are a few after pics. Believe me, it looks 100% better. I can't wait to see how our yard turns out the rest of the summer. We also bought a fire pit for our backyard which we used tonight for the first time. Reminds me of my childhood and many nights at the lake in the summer surrounding a campfire making s'mores.

Don't forget to change your clocks this weekend. We lose an hour. Spring forward - so set your clocks ahead an hour. I can hardly remember what it looks like at 7:30pm with the sun still out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty yard. :-) Can't wait to see you guys this next weekend! Cirque, baby!

Jenn

Leslie said...

C to the D to the S ... :D