Thursday, April 13, 2006

Fishy Tank Bubbles

Update on foot: I went to work yesterday, although I don't know why. I got to work, and Dr D took one look at my foot and said looked like I broke a metatarsal. Had xrays done, left work at noon, and then my Dr called and said there was no fracture, but I had torn 3 ligaments/tendons in my foot. So! Here I am, laid up. Bruising is better, but it's still rather swollen and sore.

And now I'm watching The Bridges of Madison County. Have you seen it? I've actually been to the real bridges of Madison County in Iowa, and have walked on the actual bridge in the movie. The county actually had just restored the bridge when the movie company asked to use that bridge in the movie. So they paid to have all the restoration UNDONE and back to the old condition. It's a wonderful story. I just love Meryl Streep's laugh in the movie. So wholesome. I wonder how many people out there have similar stories like Fracesca Johnson & Robert Kincade?

No comments: