Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

This is Maysen and his cousin, Jonas. It was raining so we couldn't do an egg hunt. But we had great food, good laughs, and the kids enjoyed their baskets of goodies.
One question: What's with the bottom-left blue egg's expression? It's like 'Oh, crap! I'm going to pee my pants!"
The attack of the easter grass! Last easter Maysen was only 4mo old, so he doesn't remember much, although we have a picture of him in his easter bunny suit. He was just learning how to sit up. And now he's learning how to say "up" (but it comes out "bup"). And I had strep last year (go fig) so we didn't do much then, either. Man, this poor kid is getting ripped off! It'll be more fun when he's older. I still remember we used to put flour up on the kitchen table hoping to "catch the Easter Bunny's tracks". And then my parents would put the baskets up on the table, and using their first two fingers together, make little bunny tracks all through the flour. It was fun and exciting! I'm sure we'll do that someday. So, there's a good idea out to anyone!

Happy Easter ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little bean! I can't wait to see you guys next weekend. :-)

Jenn