Monday, April 10, 2006

Magical Night

I so ripped these off from my sister. Saturday night was a magical night. We went and saw Cirque du Soleil. Jenn and I were like little 8yr old girls snickering, giggling, begging for popcorn by the passing by vendor. It was alot of fun. We did tons of "Ooooo"ing and "Ahhh"ing. The music and vocals were amazing (although I didn't get much of it as it was all in French). It was 2:35 minutes with a 25min intermission. And thinking "golly, I don't understand a word of this" you'd think it took forever, but I was like "Oh? It's over already?"
Let me back-track. The day started out great. We got into Portland around 11:00am and we met Jenn, Matt, and Amanda at Chevy's for lunch. We didn't leave the restaurant until after 2pm. I had *the biggest* headache. So we left and I put myself in seclusion to get rid of my migraine. I eventually fell asleep, as did Nate, while Matt and Jenn played WoW. Then we got ready for dinner and ate at a great restuarant with perfect mood. We had no wait getting in and almost had the place to ourselves, however it was only 5:00pm. We left just before 7:00pm and headed to the tent. Matt tried hard not to get us lost, but alas, we did. (That's OK, Matt). We got a great tour of downtown P-town. And the above notates our night at the show.

I was missing Maysen by morning, so we headed back after breakfast. Maysen had a great night with Ma and Popi, but was glad to get home.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had a blast with you guys, as usual. Can't wait to see you in a mere couple of weeks when dad's here!

Jenn

Anonymous said...

I wasn't lost. I just didn't want us to get there too early and have nothing to do. ;-)

Leslie said...

Oh, was that it!? Ok, I'll go along with that ;)