Wednesday, January 28, 2009

NO TRESPASSING!

As noted in my previous post, Maysen "won" back his train table. This has brought mixed curiosity on the part of Maysen's arch enemy, Griffin, who (in Maysen's eyes) is only out to destroy him and his trusty train table. "I'll solve that!" he thought and up went his solution, on the door. A sign, written in Hebrew, stating "GRIFFIN STAY OUT!". You can see how well Fin obeys signs. Perhaps he couldn't read the language....

Yes, our son is a pirate. It wasn't until Maysen brought it to my attention that Griffin, in fact, had no feet any longer. Ahhh, he must be a pirate walking on peg legs. These certain pants have elastic along the bottom and slide over his heels and cover his whole foot. Cracks me up when he comes blazin' around the corner, no feet visible.

sidenote: You'll notice along the side that I have included a little "losing leslie" tracker. For the last 30 days, I have been on a road to losing my extra butt, neck, thighs, arms that I have had around WAYYYYY TOO LONG! It's been exciting so far but I keep this on here to remind me, keep me motivated, and accountable. Wish me luck!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, grats on the weight loss! I'm down 5.8 as of this morning.

Anonymous said...

Leslie,

Congrats on your weight loss, keep up the good work.

Let me know if the sign thing eventually works out.

A side note of my own, be glad you have two boys and not a girl!!!!!

Rochelle

Anonymous said...

Great job on the weight loss!!! I'm praying for u! Vicki

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Girl!! It'll really suprize the boys that they won't be able to out run you anymore! Now I'm going to try harder. Love ya, Bon

Leslie said...

Bon - Oh .... I don't know that I'll EVER be able to out-run the boys!!! I think that's just the rule :-)

Jenn - Congrats!

Rochelle - well, I'm thankful I don't have a little Rochelle .. haha. But ... I could end up with a Little Leslie and I'm sure that would be just as bad. As long as she was as cute as L is :-)

Vicki - Thank you .. I'm gonna need all the prayers I can get .. haha. I'm praying for you too!!