Saturday, July 12, 2008

Winner is ...

... AMY, who guessed that it was renal/kidney involved. My doc believes it was more than likely a kidney stone that I either passed that day (did I strain my urine ... NO!), or if it did revert back into my kidney I'll get to do this all again some day and hope to pass it then, or have lithotripsy and have it broken up. We didn't do any formal testing because there really isn't any reason. I'm telling you, if that goes down again, though, I'm heading it to the ER! (mainly for the good drugs ... hehe).

I love this picture taken above. Mainly because my Grandma Harbaugh, who passed away in November, made it for me when she was visiting my dad and Jo in Florida. She was so worried I wouldn't like it ... and in fact I absolutely love it! It's made out of PVC piping if you can believe that! I think of her everytime I see it sitting on my front covered porch.

Luckily I've felt better over the last couple of days. Until about mid-week I was still feeling really worn out and just icky from Sunday's ordeal. Today was dedicated to getting the house/yard ready for Remax's Open House which is tomorrow from 1-4. Today was just the yard part. So tomorrow we'll have to rush to get all the house clean and "kidfree" by noon, which is when we have to be out of here. Then we're on to Albany for my nephew's 5th birthday party.

I think the kids and I are going to enjoy a little getaway during Nate's next business trip to Denver, which is in a few weeks. I'm not exactly sure what we're going to do, but I think it would be grea to get away while he's gone. Who knows ... maybe we'll fly to Denver to be with him there ... spend a few days after his conference. That's a thought!

Ok, 1am is approaching. Chat later ...

No comments: