Thursday, May 15, 2008

Devine


Mase: Mommy, why's the tractor in the dirt and not vrrooming?
Me: Probably because they are done with it.
Mase: Nope. Maybe it just wasn't necessary.

Where do they get this stuff??

Tomorrow is a big day. In the morning I am taking Griffin to his 4mo well-baby check. I'm anxious to hear what the pediatrician says about a small marble-sized lump under his right breast. Sometimes babies are born with stuff like that because of the mothers' hormones that circulate in their blood, too. However I never noticed it until my step mom pointed it out on their visit 2 weeks ago. It doesn't seem to bother him, it's mobile, there's no change in the look of his nipple, it's just .... there. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, I just want to hear it from the doctor. He'll also get another 5 shots (BOO HOO), and I'm anxious to hear how much he weighs and how long he is. They grow so fast.

Then I'm working triage the rest of the day. Because it's going to be 90F, my friend from work and I are heading out for margaritas and mexican food on the outside patio of Chapalas. Simply devine. Although being chased by a 3 year-old with a garden hose is very comparable. That's what happened today. Something about the cackle of a toddler as he awkwardly man-handles the garden hose on full blast (like a miniature fire hose) is simply devine as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How big was Mr. Fin? Love Mom