Sunday, October 28, 2007

Nikon D80

Merry Christmas, Happy 8th Anniversary, and Happy Birthday TO ME!! I finally got to order THIS awesome digital camera today. I can't wait to be able to go on photo shoots with my sis, Jenn. Not to mention that I get to bring back a passion of mine - one I haven't done since high school. This will be refreshing. I might add that I did actually win contests in photography while in high school - Chelle, remember taking pics around the farm and surrounding abandoned areas near you for one assignment in school? Fun times. If I had my ultimate dream it would be to own the equivalent but in film vs digital and have my own dark room. I can dream! But this should be here before Maysen's birthday parties, but more importantly I'm excited that I have this before Christmas and the birth of Griffin.

6 comments:

L&D said...

Nice!

Happy to all those things!
We did that already this year too. We bought a new TV in the summer and said Merry Christmas to each other. It's just not quite as fun as adults, is it?!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to take photos with you!

Ej said...

Sweet camera!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your new toy! My canon 20D has become almost a fixed appendage since I bought it. You'll have so much fun!

kelly ens said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous. seriously jealous.
enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Grats!