Thursday, November 1, 2007

*bock-bock*

In Chicken language that translates to "Trick or Treat". Last night was really the first time Maysen "got" Halloween. By the 3rd house, he literally would say "bock bock trick or treat". It didn't come out that smooth, but you got the general idea. He was quite the life of the neighborhood. About a million neighborhood kids swarm our street and as we walked down the street you could hear the people "Look at that chicken!", in which Maysen would flap his wings. He had a great time, but after an hour said, "Ok. Go home now." We got home and he lined out all his loot on the couch. He wore his chicken costume for the next hour.

On another note ... after much frustration I'm getting my Nikon tomorrow!!! I'm sure it'll take me the next 20yrs to figure out all there is to this camera, but I'm going to have a blast figuring it all out. My sister's birthday is Nov 21 (day before Turkey Day), so she's coming down and we're spending that day together doing a photo shoot. She has a Nikon D70, so it's going to be a lot of fun! Hope Halloween was fruitful (if it was only fruit!) for you all!

3 comments:

Dave and Jo said...

BOCK_BOCK! TRICK OR TREAT!

L&D said...

Dang. That is one cute chicken.

Anonymous said...

My little Bean is a chicken! Bgawk!