Thursday, October 11, 2007

Anonymous Comment

I have a few people who read my blog but don't comment - or rather don't know HOW to comment. I'd love to hear from you, so here's the simple instruction:

  1. Click on "__ Remarks" at the bottom of my post
  2. Type out the comment you would like to leave
  3. You must re-type in the word verification, meaning just type in the letters that you see in the block provided. This helps guard me against spam-commenting
  4. Select "Anonymous" (for those of you who do not have a blogger.com account) under "Choose Your Identity"
  5. Click on "Publish Comment"

It's really that easy! I know some of you would just rather not comment, but mainly for my dad who states he just doesn't "know how in the hell to run that thing". Love ya, dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh good, I wasn't too sure if I would do it right, so thanks! I love your blog and read almost daily. Maysen belongs in a kid-catalogue - he's so adorable!! I get a kick out of your humor in life and the things he does. What a good mommy!