Friday, February 2, 2007

Yachats here I come!

You know you're in a good job when one of the doctors you work with offers to let you use their "beach house" for the weekend, or any time you want to for that matter. So, I'm heading to the beach tomorrow morning to stay Saturday night and come home Sunday afternoon some time. The weather is supposed to be sunny, 54. Seems nice, but the wind will be blowing and the 54 will seem more like 40, but nothing beats the serenity of listening to the waves crash along the shore. My plan is to spend ALL day tomorrow and most of Sunday on the beach. Most of Yachat's beach is rocky, but it does have some sandy beach. We borrowed Bonnie's monkey leash and plan to keep Maysen on it for most of the rocky cliffs. We'll fly kites, build sand castles, kick the soccer ball, have a picinic and just have a blast (I hope). Will post pics of it when I get home. Have a great weekend!

No comments: