Friday, February 9, 2007

New Furniture

So, according to my mother-in-law, I have a furniutre illness. We bought a new sofa/loveseat set about 6mo ago. We got a great deal on them at a moving sale auction, but every since we got them, I was never happy with them. As you can see our house has a weird living room set up which is open to the dining room/kitchen. The furniture set just didn't go with the dining room. After putting our other set on Craigslist.com I thought we had them sold after 2 serious inquries. So, to shopping I went. Here are the results!!

The color of the sofa/chair looks like a blue, but in reality it's a green/sage. The picture above the couch was a total AWESOME find, as it matches the 2 pictures we have in the dining room. The trick is keeping little Mr Man's sticky hands off the furniture - but who are we kidding? That's a never ending battle.

What's on your agenda for the weekend? Tomorrow I'm shopping for a few more throw pillows, hair trim at 3:30 and to watch The DaVinci Code. Sunday my in-laws are coming for dinner. Otherwise ... hoping to maybe get outside and pick weeds. My tulips/daffodils are already coming up, I have buds on my trees, and buds on my flowering plants. This just proves to me that spring is around the corner and just looking at all the weeds is making me feel like I need to get outside and pull some. I did a corner this afternoon while Maysen pulled his wagon around the cul-de-sac ... and I feel like I did about 284 squats. Man, that's sad.

1 comment:

kelly ens said...

ooh - i like the new furniture!
as for our weekend...well, tonight we are watching the illusionist. I hope to blog about it tomorrow.
I hope it's ok for me to add you to my links? :)