Friday, February 16, 2007

Brothers?

So, I watched my nephew on Thursday. He's 11 months older than Maysen and believe it or not there is no blood relation, meaning he is my step sister-in-law's son. Believe me I think of him as my blood nephew - but what is astonishing is how close these two look alike. They both have a dirty blonde hair and crisp blue eyes. And considering there isn't much difference in size when one would streak by I wasn't sure which one it was, except for the different colored shirts (which happen to match, by the way). AND - I've never been more productive! When it's just Maysen and I ... I'm the only source of entertainment. When Jurny was here - forget it! Maysen followed him EVERYWHERE! I did, however, ask Maysen if he was poopy and of course I get the head shake and the "no .. no!" then he literally looked at Jurny and says "Jurny poopy?" Already tattling on one another. Ohhhh, can't wait for the football games and wrestling matches to start. Maysen watched in amazement as Jurny climbed my up my counters for the suckers in the cabinet. I could see the wheels spinning ...

No comments: