Sunday, November 5, 2006

Ta Da!


This is my new wedding ring!! I told you about this last week and this weekend was wonderful. Saturday Nathan and I took an evening just to be by ourselves and had a great time. Our babysitter, Amanda, came at 3:30pm. We picked my ring up and went to The Excelsior for dinner where he surprised me with a dozen red roses, had a bottle of 2000 pinot noir, exchanged special words to eachother, laughed, and had the giddiness we did when we first met. Nathan has a new ring, too, with 2 bands of shiny white gold surrounding a band of distressed white gold and 3 diamonds down the middle. And the Ducks won their game against Washington. What more could you ask for? (Except maybe another bottle of pinot noir? I had forgotten what just a couple of glasses can do to a girl!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Bling! I got my hand smushed in a door and my engagment ring now has a crack in it, and my fingers got fatter thanks to having a baby (why are the only things that shrink from babies, boobs?) so my wedding band is a bit snug. Perhaps I will follow your lead to a new set :)