Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Addiction:

Here's what I'm talking about. I've recently mentioned my son's addiction to The Polar Express (as seen on the TV). Today we've watched it twice ... along with Finding Nemo twice. Normally I would never let my child watch this much TV. However, it's FREEZING outside and the roads are slick so we are not leaving the house, and if this keeps him from climbing the walls (and me) it'll have to do. I'm just tired of listening to "...When Christmas commmmesss ..... to toooowwwnnn". Kill me. Now.

PS: You will notice our cat, Birdie, warming her tootsies on the satellite receiver ... her favorite spot.

2 comments:

Ej said...

Amen - I am slowly going crazy 1-2-3-4-5-6 switch. Crazy going slowly am I 6-5-4-3-2-1 switch!

We've been stuck inside for 5 days now. We've managed to get out for grocery's once, and then to work once - only to be sent home due to weather!

The favorite around here is Curious Buddies - Look and Listen at the Park - Sing it with me now "If you can roll it up and down and lift it off the ground it's the most fun in the world it's a ball!"

Ej said...

I am not sure if I just posted twice - sorry!