Sunday, August 13, 2006

B---- mode.



I need chocolate brownies. I'm in a bad mood. I had a great weekend with Jenn and Matt for his birthday up in Portland, but today got shot all to hell.

  1. 45min from home we hit traffic jam. Took shoulder and took nearest exit, which consisted of an option of hwy 99 to Eugene. Got to top of exit - not sure which way highway is. Looks like traffic moving again on freeway. Got back on. 1/2mi later dead stop again. 15min - still nothing. Took median the rough way and got back on freeway in other direction back to exit. Destined to find 99. Find 99. 1,498 people all going 50mph. Hit *dead stop* on Hwy 99 because of a 4-way stop outside of Halsey. 25 min later at the stopsign we look over at the freeway, traffic moving again. Go to freeway. Every 5 min hit a patch of 987 cars all going 35mph. 2 hours late picking up Bean at inlaws.
  2. Go to buy our new laptop (couldn't do the iBook anymore ... I like Windows better). It was on sale until YESTERDAY. Now $200 more. Nate didn't want to pay $2300 for laptop. So, no happy laptop for me, yet.
  3. Get home. Bailey, who we left in the backyard, is now laying sprawled out on our driveway. She tore down a weak part of our fence and has been on an overnight adventure around the neighborhood. I guess I was glad she was still at our house (...or am I?), I'm surprised her nose didn't take her on a trip around the town!
  4. My Clinque makeup/perfume didn't come. Supposed to be here yesterday.
  5. Nate's check ... from Aug 1 not here yet. No biggie, just need/want to shop.
  6. I've been looking at Pottery Barn and I'm now realizing my decor in my house is total SUCK ... and I want all new things.
  7. Need to grocery shop, but too damn tired.
  8. Can't load pictures anymore on my page for some reason using Explorer. I have to use Mozilla.

...and I'm not even on the big R ladies and gents! How about that one! I just need to be bit in the ass by one of these babies ... wasps living in the birdhouse out in my yard.

No comments: