Tuesday, May 23, 2006

New Hairdo!

Before:
After:


Here is another "Before & After". Maysen got his very first haircut on Sunday. His Auntie Marsha did it and did a wonderful job! Maysen did fine after we stopped trying to put rubber bands in his hair trying to tie off his curls in the back. He didn't like that and freaked out. After we stopped, he did great. It's amazing to me how much Maysen can change in only 3 minutes. He went from a big baby to such my little big boy.

So, a secure files containing personal info of 26 million US veterans were stolen from the Dept of Veterans Affairs computer analyst's house nearly THREE WEEKS ago and only made public yesterday. Now we can look foward to worrying if Nathan's identity was stolen. I highly doubt it will, but you never know. Apparently the analyst didn't have the authority to take that info home, but did, house was broken into, and files stolen. Go figure.

Nathan's cell phone screen broke while we were in Florida in August. It's been usable, just that there's a huge constant purple blob in the screen and you can't what you're dialing or who's calling. He's continued to use it since then, but tonight we're retiring it and getting a new one. Now when you go to dial out, all you hear is this horrible ROEEEEEEER-D when you dial. Yeah. Since he's more rough with the phone than I am, he'll use my "old" phone and I get the new one. Think I'll go with the newer sleek phone.

I'm enjoying Richard Dreyfuss go absolutely nuts with Bill Murray in "What About Bob". "Doooccctttoooorr ..... LEEEEEEEE-OOOOOO .... MAAAAAAAARVIN!!!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so severely <3 that movie.

Leslie said...

Isn't it the best!!!??? I love the part where he's strapped to the front of the sail boat with his life jacket "I'm FLYING!"

Anonymous said...

ROFL. Little known fact. The hooker that Bill Murray got to call the service as Dr. Marvin's sister was Aida Turturro (aka Janice Soprano.) Er..um...er... yeah.

Bill Murray and Richard Dreyfus totally kicked that movie's ass.

:D

Leslie said...

Oh, you're right!!! I love that movie.