Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Spring is finally here. I was excited when my weather widget popped up and showed a rather nice weekend coming up. 73 on Saturday!! Yes sir, we will be getting out and digging in the dirt this weekend. We have lots of plans for our yard this year. Mainly just revamping flower beds and adding a dog wood sitting area. We'll see how much work we get done.

Do you remember your first birthday party you were invited to? I do. It was for Aaron ____ in kindergarten. His brother, Inn, was in 3rd grade and man was he cute. My mom dropped me off and we played his this stuffed animals in his room. My mom sent me with cars from McDonalds for his present. I remember when he opened them, I was embarrassed as I thought 'Way to go, mom'. Maysen has gotten invited to his first birthday party. It's for T, the 5yr old neighbor boy. He's been over a few times this winter to play, so I think M will be OK. Dad and Mase went and picked out his present (a "cool" spiderman package including the web shooter). He's going to drive his race car over to T's house all by himself he informed us. They grow up so quick.

Our nightly routine has now included a game of Hide and Seek. Maysen can't stand to wait for us to find him, so he usually comes running saying "Here I am!!" This week has been rainy and chilly, so we've been inside a lot this week. I'm working on Friday back at the clinic. I think it'll feel good to get back in the swing of being out of the house every once in awhile and getting around "my girls" again. Tomorrow I'm going to just watch the new computer system. When I left before Fin was born, there were a lot of problems with the new system. I have to go have labs drawn on Fin tomorrow anyway, so I'll stay for the rest of the morning and observe the system. That way I'll be ready to just pick up and go on Friday.

I need to get started on my fund raising garage sale. My sister in law's auction for the school is over, so now I can start my garage sale stuff. I hope it raises a lot of money for the kids at Maysen's school. I need to get up signs around town that I'm taking donations. If anyone is reading this ... and have stuff to get rid of now or after spring cleaning, consider giving it to me so I can put it in the garage sale. The $$ is going toward scholarships for kids of 5Cs that can't afford the tuition. So, it's a great cause. The Garage Sale is May 31st.

With that, I'm going to make signs now...

1 comment:

L&D said...

AHAHAHAA. Love the hide & seek bit. He comes out to find you!!!! Hee hee.