Wednesday, February 6, 2008

BUNKO!

We had professional pictures done this past weekend. With the combo of Jenn and I both with professional cameras, I swore that I wouldn't do this. However, we had them done with Maysen and we have a big wall picture of Maysen and I very similar to this, and vowed to do one with every baby. So here are some that turned out pretty cool. The feet on the bottom are actually Griffin and Nate's feet. We did that with Nate and Maysen, too. I also finally got Fin's birth announcements in the mail last night, so I got them all addressed and in the mail today. Gee, what's got me going??



Tonight I am playing BUNKO with acouple of girls from work. I started going a few months back before I got too miserable being pregnant and what a hoot!!! The game itself is pretty effortless and ... I wouldn't say "boring" but there's really no point to the game. But the girls we play with are hilarious and it's fun to get out of the house once a month and be a normal person. Some of the girls take this game pretty serious, too, so that's fun to watch. It's a bunch of women throwing dice hoping for pairs. Woop. I plan on getting some good pictures tonight, so stay tuned! And I haven't had alcohol in almost a year, so wine is sounding pretty darn good right now!



Griffin is doing great! Dr Pelinka and I talked and we are not going to increase his pheno dose until we see the docs at OHSU. His trough level looked good, so we're leaving it until then. Our appointment date is still Feb 15th .. I'm getting anxious!


This is the picture we chose to put beside Maysen's picture in our bedroom. It was the best out of all that were taken. I love that his eyes are open! He'll be 6wks old tomorrow. Can you believe it!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so handsome. My Goldie!

Anonymous said...

So dang cute!! And you know I love the behind!!! All wrinkled up.......hee hee.

kelly ens said...

gorgeous pictures!

L&D said...

You guys are all gorgeous.
And he's 6 weeks!?! How did that happen so fast?