Saturday, December 22, 2007

I passed!!

Seems my BP is cooperating these days ... so I passed my visit yesterday. I do have to go to the hospital on Monday to have a non-stress test but I don't have to see her or anything, just show up and do it. Merry Ho Ho Ho to me! But then I see her again Thursday next week. She made a comment how things are looking good - perhaps I could wait until 38wks. HUH!? Everytime I see her I feel like we're on the same page, but then I realize that she's on a different complete book everytime I see her. Very emotionally exhausting. God, speed this up!

2 comments:

L&D said...

Keep on keeping on doll! You're doing great. I'm totally cheering you on.

Ej said...

I'll second the Wild One - keep on keeping on! I hope it all goes well tomorrow. Merry Christmas!